SAVE TULANE ENGINEERING

Saturday, April 08, 2006

50 Greatest Independant films


This entry was originally published at My Slice of the Globe



It’s the weekend and if you’re looking for a movie perhaps this list may help you setup your netflix queue, blockbuster visit, Tivo, or even next possible purchase. Empire online put together this list of the 50 greatest indie films, which I originally noticed sometime this week on digg.com. I’ve only seen a handful of these movies on the list but haven’t been disappointed in the ones I have seen. Movies on the list that I can very much vouch for :



Movies that I keep meaning to see :



  • Being John Malkovich

  • THX-1138

  • The Blair Witch Project

  • City Of God

  • Reservoir Dogs


I’ve been told so many times that I should see Reservoir Dogs, that I’ve lost count. And yes I know I need to see it, and yes I know apparently it would be a movie I would be “totally in to”. The opportunity just hasn’t presented itself. And a warning on “Lost in Translation”, you have to be in the right mood to enjoy it.

See you at the Movies!


1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger bill said...

Malkovich is cool and definitely worth seeing. I'd say forget Blair Witch, all hype.
-bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home