SAVE TULANE ENGINEERING

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Thanksgiving ...

Pardon the radio silence, just recently got back into town. I had an excellent time in New Orleans with my *now* fiance' Johanna. There was food, conversation with great friends, site-seeing, lots of wine, and mint-juleps that could have downed a horse. Such a fru-fru name for such a potentially strong drink ...

Also came back with an engagement ring purchased at a really great Jewelry store on Royal St. in the French quarter called "Currents". The proprietors were really great and helpful people, who are more interested in getting you a good and fair deal than trying to sell you any unneeded extras. If you happen to be in the area and looking for some jewelry you might want to pay them a visit.

I finally met my friend Louis' "girlfriend" who is a great artist. We managed to great some great deals on some pieces for my very bare walls. She will definitely be going places ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home