SAVE TULANE ENGINEERING

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Feliz Ano Nuevo

Happy New Year even if it is a day late!

I had a New Year's Eve party which lasted into the wee afternoon of New Years day ... it's the first party I've thrown that has lasted 22 hours so I'm hoping it was a hit. Johanna and I had a great time, although I am glad that New Year's only comes once a year because although there was sleep had during that time period it was still pretty exhausting. My dog was even thrown off by the whole thing and spent most of yesterday sleeping as she couldn't bring herself to sleep until everyone at the party crashed.

But enough about that, to ring in the New Year one my friends, Jerone, has unveiled his blog to the rest of us, it is the "Thoughts Thunk too hard" Blog. Apparently this blogging adventure is somewhat viral. So go ahead and check it out.

Finally, the wedding adventure continues. The wedding is now in Miami and no longer in Rome. Miami got the best 2 out of 3 in the coin toss this afternoon. My fiance also has her first wedding meltdown today but she has recovered. Only 11 months to go ... God helps us.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can wholeheartedly assure you that your bash was a smash.

Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home